DIY Wax Seal Beads
Seal Beads - Snow Blue
Do It Yourself Wax Seal beads.
Packaged Beautifully in a glass jar and wooden lid.
Each jar contains 110 Beads
- 30mm wax stamp requires 4 beads
- 25mm wax stamp requires 3 beads
- 10mm wax stamp requires 1 bead
- 25mm square wax stamp requires 3 beads
- 30x21mm Oval requires 3 beads
The above qty's are just guides.
Perfect for wedding stationery, a beautiful addition to craft projects or gift wrapping.
Available in a large range of colours.
Wax Stamp no included and can be purchased separately.
How to :
- Use the required number of beads based on the size of the Wax stamp.
- Using a wax spoon, melt over a candle or burner. Be careful not to overheat.
- Once wax is melted, pour onto envelope or paper. You can even pour onto baking paper and then once stamped transfer to your project using a double-sided adhesive disk.
- Press stamp into warm wax and leave until set.
- If you are adding foil, petals or dried leaves make sure to add this before stamping.
- Once finished, clean your spoon by carefully wiping with a paper towel – be very careful as the spoon gets very hot.
- Don’t overheat the wax, heat beads until just melted for that perfect pour and give them a light stir while in the spoon.
- Always do a test on baking paper before adding it to your project, especially if you are new to this.
- When doing large qty’s use an ice pack to reduce the heat of your wax stamp. This will make it faster between stamps and guarantee a clean press. Be sure to wipe any water or mositure off your stamp after placing it on the ice pack .
- Be a little creative and mix colours.
- Most of all have fun with it.
- Please keep your wax beads away from children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Wax Burner plate becomes very hot , do not touch.
- Wax Spoons become very hot, do not touch the heated end while in use.
- Wax Bead colours may differ when viewing on different devices.
- All pricing is in AUD, GST (Australia taxes) are included in the price.
- Freight charges will apply and are calculated at the checkout.